Pastor Byron's Mexican Stoup
- 3 - Cups leftover pork roast (shredded)
- 1 - Large Onion (chopped)
- 2 - Cups Pinto Beans
- 1 - Can Hunts Diced Tomatoes (14.5 oz)
- 1 - Can Ro-Tel Tomatoes and Green Chilies (10 oz.)
- 1 - Jar of Salsa (15 oz)
- 3 - 5.5 Oz. cans of V8 Juice
- 1 - Pint of water
- 2 - Tbs of Habanero sauce
- Salt to taste
- Shredded Monterrey Jack Cheese
- Sour Cream
Add leftover pork roast and chopped onion to a large cooking pot and cook on medium to high heat until onions become soft. Add all other ingredients, bring to a boil for approximately 2 minutes. Turn heat down to low and let slowly cook or simmer for 3 hours.
Serve in bowls, add your favorite toppings (Monterrey Jack Cheese and Sour Cream' are excellent toppings).